Cisco Network Insider Series:
Raise Guest Satisfaction and Revenues with a Personalized Mobile Experience
(Original webcast June 28, 2016)
In the hospitality industry, service will always be the primary differentiator. However, in the age of all things digital, when travelers are constantly connected to information on their mobile devices, that word connotes a whole new set of expectations.
Today, guests demand that hotels, airlines, cruise lines, and meeting venues provide more than an ubiquitous Wi-Fi experience. They also expect to receive highly personalized services using their mobile devices, which recognize their membership status, match their individual preferences, and make their stays more convenient.
This 60-minute webcast will show you how hospitality providers can respond to these expectations and gain a serious competitive edge that translates to greater guest satisfaction, higher room revenues, and increased operational efficiency.
Our panelists will present research highlights and the latest technology trends from the recent HITEC Conference in New Orleans. You will hear real-world use cases that demonstrate how your peers large and small in the hospitality industry are using Wi-Fi and mobility solutions to deliver superior service and generate added profits.
You will also discover how Cisco Mobility Solutions for Hospitality enable you to:
- Provide superior, always-on Wi-Fi connections for both your guests and staff
- Offer state-of-the-art digital services such as mobile check-in/check-out, door lock, and room control
- Deliver customized offers and amenities on guests’ mobile devices the moment they arrive
- Keep guests and staff connected at all times for more efficient service
- Enable customers to navigate through the property more quickly using indoor mapping
- Analyze your facilities’ usage and traffic patterns in real time to deliver better service and create more revenue opportunities
Live Q&A Included
Be sure to tune in and discover how to increase average room revenues and guest loyalty with Cisco Mobility Solutions for Hospitality. You can also get your questions answered in real time during the broadcast.